Applicants must submit the following documents:
1. Original General Secondary Certificate (Tawjihi) certified by The Ministry of Education (for Jordanian certificates) or an equivalent issued by The Ministry of Education (for non-Jordanian certificates).
2. Original Comprehensive Exam Certificate and original transcript properly certified by The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (for community college Diploma holders).
3. An authenticated copy of both the civil identification card and Birth Certificate (for Jordanians).
4. A copy of the passport (for non-Jordanians).
5. Three photos.
6. Original “Good Reputation and Conduct” document and an original certified transcript for those who have been previously enrolled at institutions other than UJ.
All accepted students are going to undertake an Arabic proficiency test, English proficiency test and computer skills proficiency test during their first semester. (Testing dates will be announced at the website later on during the semester).